Respects the privacy of visitors to it’s website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these connections themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for those involved to exercise their rights as effectively as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website: https: https://www.bpiservices.eu/
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): BPI Services B.V.
Article 2 – Access to the website
The access to the website and the use is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website work and more generally all parts used on the site are protected at law by intellectual property law. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only part thereof, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the responsible party is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit permission or refraining from prosecution.
Article 4 – The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to a part of the website
Remove all information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or in violation of national or international legislation or in violation of internet etiquette
- The website is temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for any damage that you incur yourself or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the manager as a result of this.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of the website, he is entitled to recover from you all damage that he consequently and will still suffer.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your information is collected by the administrator. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; “identifiable” means a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, an online indicator or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the manager for maintaining relationships with you and if the order is for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, sub b, AVG, if everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase their personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of any violation of any laws and regulations that the visitor is suspected of and for which the authorities need personal information that the manager has collected, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal details will no longer be available. fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the manager. If you no longer wish to receive it, send an email to the following address: email@example.com
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use and any act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of those person (s). The manager is in no way responsible in the aforementioned situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The information collected by the administrator of the website is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor when you visit our website. It is then possible to configure our website specifically for you and to facilitate logging in.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
- Anonymous Analytical cookies: to gain access to the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better coordinate communication and information provision with the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- No other cookies
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible and / or third parties can be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The administrator’s court has exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can contact: BPI Services B.V.